OUR TEAM AND SERVICES
OUR AMAZING TEAM OFFERS CUTTING-EDGE SERVICES AND EVIDENCE-BASED CONSULTATIONS ALL CONVENIENTLY AVAILABLE AT OUR WESTON PRACTICE. ALL OF OUR WELLNESS PROVIDERS ARE VETTED AND CERTIFIED EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELD AND WORK COLLABORATIVELY WITH DR. PARDO . PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANY OF OUR PROVIDERS. ( YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A PATIENT OF DR. PARDO TO SEE OUR WELLNESS SPECIALISTS)
PSYCHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH THERAPY (including CBT - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
SPORTS MEDICINE / PHYSIATRY
YOGA - PERSONAL AND SMALL GROUP
HEALTH AND WELLNESS COACHING
MEN'S HEALTH & HORMONE CONSULTATIONS
EXERCISE COACHING / PERSONAL TRAINING
(Onsite Quest Diagnostic Laboratory and Ultrasound also available)
INTERNAL MEDICINE & WELLNESS SERVICES BY DR. PARDO
- Comprehensive Primary Care - including annual preventive visits, acute consultations, and follow-ups with emphasis on using lifestyle interventions to resolve the of root causes of patients' issues
- Digestive Health Management
- Brain Health Coaching
- Stress Management / Stress Reduction
- Biofeedback Tools and Training
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Cancer Risk Reduction
- Intestinal Permeability ("Leaky Gut") assessments and management
- At home SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) testing
- IBS lab testing onsite
- Food sensitivity analysis
- Weight Management
- Sleep Management
- Functional Medicine / Mind-Body Medicine / Lifestyle Medicine
- Assessment of family history and associated hereditary risks with customized preventive plan
- Epigenomic focused counseling
- MTHFR testing (onsite) & management
- Microbiome anlaysis and optimization
- Comprehensive bloodwork including micronutrient evaluations (done onsite using Quest Diagnostics laboratory)
CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT 781.472.2222
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANY OF THESE PROVIDERS
Dr. Jennifer Luz specializes in Sports Medicine / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (a.k.a. Physiatry) and works with professional athletes and weekend-warriors alike to address acute or chronic athletic injuries. She can also provide you with the rehab plan your low back has been waiting for, optimize your exercise and prevent injuries, or help you feel your strongest during or after pregnancy. Dr. Luz also offers in-house sonographic imaging, ultrasound-guided orthopedic procedures, and regenerative medicine. She combines these cutting edge skills wither her deep knowledge of yoga, wellness, and lifestyle medicine.
Dr. Luz offers many services some of which include:
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Exercise physiology, sports biomechanics, and training techniques
- Runner's injury/gait analysis
- Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Tennis/Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), treatments
- Cortisone injections and aspirations
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
and much more...
Cory Halaby is a Mindfulness, Yoga, and Meditation Expert as well as a Martha-Beck Certified Life Coach. She is the founder of Within Life Coaching. She inspires clients using an informed, mind/body approach to living your best life. She is also a certified yoga nd Reiki instructor who uses her many skills to help clients tap into their own vast capacity for wisdom, creativity and happiness.
Meet with Cory at our practice’s beautiful yoga / meditation studio to have:
- personalized private yoga sessions at all levels (including those looking to start a yoga practice)
- one on one meditation coaching for beginning a mindfulness practice or at any level
- individual coaching for clarity and momentum, problem solving and to “tame your to do list”
- actionable stress management & life coping skills
Interested in speaking with Cory to learn more before you schedule a visit? Book a free 20 minute phone consultation here.
Dr. Ben Herzig is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in psychotherapy and consultation for adolescents, adults, and couples. He uses an integrative approach to treatment - he draws on several theories and techniques including cognitive-behavioral therapy, attachment theory, narrative frameworks, and systems approaches.
"I don't believe in "cookie cutter" treatment; everyone is an individual and deserves to have our work catered toward their needs. I see the therapeutic relationship as being at its best when it is collaborative, non-judgmental, and unrushed. Above all, it is important that our work together be honest and trusting in order for substantive progress to be made, and I value creating that type of environment." BH
Dr. Herzig has expertise in treating:
- Mood Instability
- Relationship Dysfunction
- Grief and Loss
- School and Workplace Performance
- Major Life Decisions
- Stress Management
- Recovery from Trauma (including veterans)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Difficulties
Zoë Keller is the founder of One Beet Wellness, a Holistic Nutritionist and Health Coach. She offers personalized food and lifestyle coaching. Her clients learn to nourish themselves from the inside out using whole foods, natural health, and mindful living; they leave empowered to take ownership of their own health. Zoe works with clients at all levels whether you just want to learn the basics of healthy eating, or have more in-depth coaching including guidance for recipes, food shopping, and dining out. Holistic nutrition is the most accurate way to obtain guidance in the every changing field of Nutrition and Food as Medicine.
Work with Zoë to learn how you can:
- learn the most cutting-edge, accurate food recommendations to nourish yourself and your family
- use food to reduce inflammation and stress
- improve your energy, immune function, mood, and mental clarity
- lose weight WITHOUT dieting
- use food to reduce your risk for common and chronic diseases, or to help manage your active health issues
- optimize your diet during pregnancy
- heal your gut with food
- master gluten-free eating
Zoe can also provide consultations for the use of medicinal herbs.
Jesus Arroyo-Lopez is a certified Medical Massage Practitioner an expert in therapeutic massage using myofascial technique. In his words:
"My philosophy in the mind and body connection has evolved because of my background in pain management and functional restoration. I now attempt to include education, guidance, and direction in my massage therapy because of the important connection between pain and the absence of balance.
My goals as a massage therapist are to assist clients with whatever concerns they might have. Whether that be chronic pain, post-surgery issues, sports therapy or simple relaxation, my duty as a therapist is to assist each and every client to return to the mind and body balance and hopefully to a healthier sense of well-being."
Jesus' services include:
- Myofascial Massage
- Pressure Point Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
- Deep Tissue massage
Jesus can also see and provide a receipt to patients with a medical prescription for therapeutic massage for probable reimbursement by his / her health insurance.
Christina Lima, MSN, RN, AGPCNP-BC, works very closely with Dr. Pardo and our team, offering expanded access and appointments to our existing primary care patients including same-day / next day sick visits, as well as appointments on Wednesdays, Fridays, and evenings.
Christina's expertise combines years of experience in traditional adult primary care with functional medicine training and a mind-body approach. In addition, Christina is one of a small number of clinicians who has completed "Reversing Cognitive Decline - Advanced Clinical Training in Treating MCI (mild cognitive impairment) and Early Alzheimer’s Disease" - a program created in collaboration with Dale Bredesen, MD, MPI Cognition, and the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Christina’s clinical interests include: optimizing brain and memory health, gastrointestinal concerns, and immune dysfunction by investigating their root causes, and healing them through nutrition and functional and conventional medicine modalities. Christina is dedicated to work with patients collaboratively to provide compassionate care and promote optimal health. Christina earned her Master of Science in Nursing from MGH Institute of Health Professions and is working towards becoming an IFM Certified Practitioner.
Lisa Lewtan is the founder of Healthy, Happy, and Hip, the award-winning author of "Busy, Stressed, and Food Obsessed!", and a radio show host on HealthyViewRadio.com.
After co-founding a successful tech startup, Lisa collapsed from years of stress overload. Using both practical skills she learned as an entrepreneur and her intuition, Lisa self-hacked her life to restore her health, balance her busy schedule, and create more peaceful and calm life. If you experience any of the following, you should schedule a session with Lisa:
- You’re doing everything you’re “supposed to” to be healthy, but you still don’t feel that great.
- You have everything you wanted in life, but you’re still not happy.
- You know you need to slow down, but you’re not sure how.
- You struggle with dieting and you’re ready to learn WHY you’re eating, not just WHAT to eat.
- You have more to-dos at the end of your day, and you don’t know how you’re going to get it all done.
- You are hungry all the time.
- You’ve experienced success in your career, but you feel a lack of meaning and purpose.
(Individual or small group sessions available; Free 15min introductory phone call available)
Lisa has been featured in numerous publications including The Boston Globe, The Huffington Post, MindbodyGreen, and Better After 50, and has been a speaker at companies such as Kripalu, Canyon Ranch, and Google. Learn more about Lisa at www.HealthyHappyandHip.com
Dr. Dicken Ko is an internationally recognized Urologist and transplant pioneer. He has over 75 publications in peer-reviewed journals; his groundbreaking innovation has also been featured in the New York Times, Time Magazine, CNN, and over many media outlets worldwide. We are thrilled to bring his vision for the future of Men's Wellness to our team in Weston where Dr. Ko now offers highly personalized consultations featuring educated conversations on:
- Male hormone optimization
- Prostate health: voiding dysfunction and urinary issues
- Prostate cancer and PSA screenings
- Erectile dysfunction - including the root causes, implications, and lifestyle health strategies for treatment
- Urinary infection prevention
- Kidney disease prevention
- Men's wellness and vitality optimization
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Ko at Weston Internal Medicine and Wellness Center, please contact his medical secretary at: (617) 787-8181
Stacy Kennedy is a wellness, fitness and nutrition expert with 20 years of experience. She is a Board-Certified Specialist in Nutrition and also senior clinical nutritionist for Dana-Farber. She is regularly featured in TV, radio, podcasts, documentary films and print media. Stacy offers comprehensive nutritional counseling and personal training services.
You can schedule an appointment with Stacy for consultations in:
- Exercise Coaching and Personal Training (for all levels including beginners)
- Ketogenic diet
- Anti-inflammatory nutrition
- Sports specific nutrition
- Weight management
- Prenatal and postpartum nutrition
- Plant-based nutrition
- Gluten-free diets
- Health condition management (including cancer, diabetes, food allergies and gastrointestinal issues)
(Individual or small group sessions available)